The diesel fuel in your truck contains contaminants such as dirt, water and air vapor. These contaminants reduce power and over time damage your diesel fuel injectors. Introducing the aFe POWER DFS780 Diesel Fuel System, with its patent-pending design capable of removing power-robbing entrained air, water and contaminants. The DFS780 also boosts fuel pressure ensuring constant availability for the high-pressure transfer pump, improving throttle response and horsepower at all RPMs.
- Full-Time Operation System
- Clear high-impact polycarbonate sight glass allows visual inspection of fuel
- Helical bronze spur gear pump design runs quieter than straight cut gears
- IP56 Marine Grade Motor (protected against dust intrusion and powerful water jets)
- Contoured CNC machining of manifold passages enhances flow to reduce pressure drop
- 1/8” NPT fuel pressure gauge port
- Viton seals which are compatible with most diesel and biodiesel fuels
- Typical installation time is two hours (plug and play – no modifications to fuel tank)
- Completely reversible – No damage to vehicle
- Built in the U.S.A.
The DFS780 was designed from the beginning to eliminate weaknesses found in other “fuel transfer” systems. aFe spent almost four years engineering the best, most reliable system available. Depending on your specific application, the DFS780 offers features such as boost-activated fuel flow increase, a high-impact polycarbonate “sight glass” to visually check fuel conditions, a reliable “marine grade” motor and Viton seals – just to name a few.
The DFS780 is powered by your ignition and can be run independently or in parallel with the stock fuel pump. Additionally, a 1/8” NPT Fuel Pressure Gauge Port allows for attachment of an external pressure gauge to monitor fuel pressure if desired.
Note: This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.